Star Trek : Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC Thread: Episode 2- Burn Notice

+4
Hatter3127
Admiralwood
Clarissa Loki
Dushall
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

OOC Thread: Episode 2- Burn Notice - Page 4 Empty Re: OOC Thread: Episode 2- Burn Notice

Post  Emily Star Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:19 pm

I am so sorry I've been so quiet. I'm a little lost as to the direction the sim went. I get the Admiral showing up and the Yacht but then security got a lil hot headed and went after the marines (it was only supposed to be the marines) and then suddenly the rest of the ship has been overtaken?

I think for this part I'll say that Emily caught up with her security guards and threw them in the brig, plotting her punishment for them (as there were only two dozen involved).
Emily Star
Emily Star
Chief Operations Officer

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread: Episode 2- Burn Notice - Page 4 Empty Re: OOC Thread: Episode 2- Burn Notice

Post  Clarissa Loki Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:13 am

That works. Make Lieutenant Baker just an opportunist.
Clarissa Loki
Clarissa Loki
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Star Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:05 am

Make who?
Emily Star
Emily Star
Chief Operations Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatter3127 Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:15 pm

baker. Npc. One who headed up the movement against the ship.
Hatter3127
Hatter3127
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:57 pm

The Yacht group has posted up part one of our epic Rescue post! Part two is in the works.

What we'll do is link up with Redemption right away and that'll be the end of this first sim. Although our 'Mission' will be to go to Earth and rescue key figures who can help organize the opposition to Carpathia, the events of 'Tears of Valhalla' and the following Reticulum Arc will interrupt our trip to carry that mission out.
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Things are getting waaaay too quiet on the ship while the Yacht JP is ongoing. Loki, star and company we need to get you guys doing stuff. PM me, lets brainstorm.
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kandice Justice Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:47 am

Just a quick shout out - If anyone wants to come up with a prisoner persona and join in on the prison RP, shoot me a message. Plenty of opportunities for RP - just pick it up and let's go with it. :-)
Kandice Justice
Kandice Justice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatter3127 Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Admiralwood wrote:Things are getting waaaay too quiet on the ship while the Yacht JP is ongoing. Loki, star and company we need to get you guys doing stuff. PM me, lets brainstorm.
I think the problem we have now is that non of us know where to go next, after having the shortest mutiney ever, and not knowing where we're ment to be now...
Hatter3127
Hatter3127
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Okay - that mutiny was pretty darned short. Has the space slug issue been resolved yet?
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:38 pm

I've put in an GM post - the ship's main power grid is failing as from what I can see, those space slugs were forgotten about and have been feeding unchecked for the duration of the super-short mutiny. Let's fix 'er up!
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Star Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:33 am

Slugs...right! Come on guys lets melt them!

SPACE SALT!
Emily Star
Emily Star
Chief Operations Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:41 pm

they're just being friendly ...
Spoiler:

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:12 am

LOL!!! I can just see you Emily in a space suit with a giant salt gun...
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:57 am

Oh my.....
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4