Star Trek : Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 4: "Fidelis Servorum"

+5
Dushall
Cassius
Ziva Creed
Harper
Ramsey
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Episode 4: "Fidelis Servorum" - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 4: "Fidelis Servorum"

Post  Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:20 am

Emily Star wrote:Emily's Quarters

Tapping her badge she whimpered, =/\= Star to Medical, if anyone could come to my quarters I am in need of some...assistance. =/\=

Laying down on the floor she stared at the ceiling, an ugly sight compared to others. Emily suddenly laughed as she thought, ‘There are areas of the ship that don’t have ceilings a much better view with the stars to look at.’

Doc had just finished visiting each patient and giving additional treatment as needed when she heard the call for medical assistance.

Doc Calvert tapped her comm badge.  =/\= Doc Calverrt herre. I'm on my way Ssstarr.=/\=

Doc checked with the ship's database system and got the location of Star's quarters.

"Yourr in charrge of Sssick Bay until I rrreturn Nurrsse Ssshakaar.  Call me if you need me."

"Yess, sssir," replied Nurse Shakaar Julis.

Doc picked up her black medical bag with the black shoulder strap.  She put the strap diagonally across her body and headed to Star's quarters.

Upon arrival at Star's quarters Doc waved her hand over Star's door bell panel and it rang to announce that Star had a visitor.  "Ssstarr, it'ss Doc Calverrt."

CMO Doc (Ensign) M'Lynn Calvert
USS Redemption

Last edited by Pegacorn on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to do Doc's accent)

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Star Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:42 am

Emily's Quarters

"Star, it's Doc Calvert."

"Well don't just stand there, come on in." Emily yelled, still laying on the floor of her room. In truth she could have gotten up to grab something to stop the bleeding. Applying pressure to the wound was first aid 101, yet in her state all she wanted to do was lay down and simply feel. Pain, fear..annoyance at jumping off the bed...it all didn't matter as long as she felt it.

Emily heard the doors open and she tilted her head to see the upside-down figure walking towards her, "Hello Doc." She giggles, "You're funny." Emily giggles some more before pointing to her foot, "I s-stepped on some glass, be careful ish still on the f-floor." She sobers up and sits up, resting on her elbows to look at her foot, "I've got about to a two centimeter incision on my left food. It's a clean cut, deeper than I would have liked and bleeds a lot more than I would have liked. Nothing an auto-suture and dermal regenerator can't fix."

<Tag Doc>
Emily Star
Emily Star
Chief Operations Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:29 am

Emily Star wrote:
Emily's Quarters

Emily heard the doors open and she tilted her head to see the upside-down figure walking towards her, "Hello Doc." She giggles, "You're funny." Emily giggles some more before pointing to her foot, "I s-stepped on some glass, be careful ish still on the f-floor." She sobers up and sits up, resting on her elbows to look at her foot, "I've got about to a two centimeter incision on my left food. It's a clean cut, deeper than I would have liked and bleeds a lot more than I would have liked. Nothing an auto-suture and dermal regenerator can't fix."

Doc sighed. Apparently Star was drunk. Based on what she had seen in the prison and all the injuries and deaths, she could understand someone getting drunk. She hurried inside. "Jusst ssstay wherre you arre."

Doc kneeled by Star, being careful to keep away from the glass.

First she scanned the foot to make sure there was no glass in it. Doc's ears twitched.

"You have sssome glasss in it," Doc pulled out a pair of old fashioned tweezers and gently removed the glass. Then she cleaned the wound and used her auto-suture to close the wound. Then the dermal regenerator to fix the cut.

"Ssstay therre while I clean up the glasss." Doc called out, "Rrrobot cleanerr activate." A small, round robot cleaner came out of a small door along one wall and rapidly cleaned up the glass and returned to it's closet.

"Now let'ss get you back on the bed and get sssome black coffee in you," Doc smiled, trying to help Star stand.

OOC: Please feel free to insert comments or actions in between my reply here.

CMO Doc M'Lynn Calvert (Ensign)
USS Redemption

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Star Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:04 pm

Doc sighed. Apparently Star was drunk. Based on what she had seen in the prison and all the injuries and deaths, she could understand someone getting drunk. She hurried inside. "Jusst ssstay wherre you arre."

Emily gave a mock salute, "Aye aye Doc."

Doc kneeled by Star, being careful to keep away from the glass.

First she scanned the foot to make sure there was no glass in it. Doc's ears twitched.

"You have sssome glasss in it," Doc pulled out a pair of old fashioned tweezers and gently removed the glass. Then she cleaned the wound and used her auto-suture to close the wound. Then the dermal regenerator to fix the cut.

"Ow!" Emily growled, "Damn it that hurt!" She laid back and started to cry, "God I'm pathetic. You'd think I've never had to deal with death before."

"Ssstay therre while I clean up the glasss." Doc called out, "Rrrobot cleanerr activate." A small, round robot cleaner came out of a small door along one wall and rapidly cleaned up the glass and returned to it's closet.

"I sshall ssshtay here," Emily muttered as she stopped tearing up and instead watched the small robot come out of the wall, "Oooh..thats new."

"Now let'ss get you back on the bed and get sssome black coffee in you," Doc smiled, trying to help Star stand.

"No, I wanna play with the little robot," Emily points at the wall, "It looks like fun." She sighs and accepts the help to stand to her feet, "I don't want coffee. It's too black."

(tag doc)
Emily Star
Emily Star
Chief Operations Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:58 pm

Emily Star wrote:  "I sshall ssshtay here," Emily muttered as she stopped tearing up and instead watched the small robot come out of the wall, "Oooh..thats new."

"No, I wanna play with the little robot," Emily points at the wall, "It looks like fun." She sighs and accepts the help to stand to her feet, "I don't want coffee. It's too black."

***   "It'sss eitherr that orr I give you a painful ssshot to clearr yourr head." Doc smiled.

Doc eased Star back to her bed and sat her down.  Still holding onto Star with one hand, Doc propped up the pillows before pushing Star into a reclining position.

"Now ssstay therre." Doc smiled.  She hurried over to the replicatior.  "One black coffee with a little cream in a mug."

A glass mug with hot black coffee appeared.  Doc carefully took it over to Star.  "I sssuggesst you trry the coffee first."  Doc held out the coffee to Star.  She was prepared if Star was shaking to help her hold the mug.

(Tag Star)

CMO Doc M'Lynn Calvert
USS Redemption

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5