Star Trek : Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC Thread : Episode 1 : Coming Together

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

OOC Thread : Episode 1 : Coming Together - Page 4 Empty Re: OOC Thread : Episode 1 : Coming Together

Post  Clarissa Loki Mon May 13, 2013 1:50 am

I don't know. I'm waiting on Cody at this point. I'd like to move on too.

..... update; I decided to move on. Tybalt, just post coming aboard. Cory and Cody can maneuver their posts as necessary.
Clarissa Loki
Clarissa Loki
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread : Episode 1 : Coming Together - Page 4 Empty Re: OOC Thread : Episode 1 : Coming Together

Post  Emily Star Mon May 13, 2013 10:33 am

Riight so I momentarily may have possibly forgotten about you guys Sad I am so sorry! I will spend the week making it up to you!
Emily Star
Emily Star
Chief Operations Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 14, 2013 1:49 am

thanks guys Smile

and my apologies to anyone who has felt pressured to get us onboard..
patience and a character you're keen to write for don't seem to mix very well...

Back to top Go down

Post  Dushall Mon May 20, 2013 1:15 am

Okay, So sorry guys. The internet on my phone stopped working and the rig i've been on has had no internet connection. I'll catch up today and get something out.
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 24, 2013 11:06 am

we've got a jp going for the landing bay, hope to have something up soon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dushall Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:21 am

Alright... both Jp's are up. Sweet. Hopefully Cory will get the episode on the move. If not in the next day or two then I will post something to further it.
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:47 am

that would be great, thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Dushall Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:27 am

Alright people... Get your last couple post in cause Kaine and I will be doing the final post to close this thing out any time now.
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Dushall Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:39 am

Just a update everyone. The last post for Episode 1 is done. We are waiting on the JP between Loki, Danno, and Myself in order to post the ending. It will hopefully be done tomorrow and both post will be up.
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarissa Loki Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:40 pm

Just waiting on Peter to finish. I am running out of time before I have to go out.
Clarissa Loki
Clarissa Loki
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4