Star Trek : Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC Thread: Episode 3 Tears of Valhalla

+4
Clarissa Loki
Hatter3127
Kandice Justice
Admiralwood
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

OOC Thread: Episode 3 Tears of Valhalla - Page 3 Empty Re: OOC Thread: Episode 3 Tears of Valhalla

Post  Admiralwood Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:54 am

About time they did Cody jkjk Razz Great to have you back Mister Danno!
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread: Episode 3 Tears of Valhalla - Page 3 Empty Re: OOC Thread: Episode 3 Tears of Valhalla

Post  Emily Star Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:17 pm

Okay guys so there's been a bit of editing. I do hope that the away team is ready to actually do something.

I just need to confirm the following.

Away Team

Loki
Tybalt
Emily

Those are the three 'department' heads we've got on site.

Danno

You're our engineer. Correct?

Then we have  marines and security. How many.? Two each?

Sound about right?
Emily Star
Emily Star
Chief Operations Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:40 pm

To make things a little less confuddled - I'm going to put up a cast list and a bit about the two sides involved and their intentions/background:

BACKGROUND FOR SS VALHALLA:

The Valhalla is a colony ship built by a private corporation in California just 5 years after Cochrane's first warp flight. As it flies at Warp 1.05 and it headed to Gliese 581d - a journey of 20 Light Years - for the sake of conserving resources, the colonists are in suspended animation for the trip. The ship and it's systems are maintained by a small group of former military personnel, including a pilot. There is a small 'security' force to keep the ice cubes safe.

The original group of colonists is not as it should have been. The cult - led by Hatter's Doctor Linn - infiltrated the colonist group by murdering those selected and assuming their identities (kind of like in the movie Air Force One).

Why? Why would some UFO cult want to do this?

Because they want to use the ship to reach the home of their 'space brothers'. That home being Zeta Reticuli. They intend to wake up during the journey and replace the ship's crew with their own people, including a trained pilot, to change the ship's course. It requires some serious sabotage and smarts, but they've spent a LOT of time before now preparing for this.

WHO IS ON THIS SHIP?

Captain Vasquez
XO JAmes Carter
Pilot Holloway

12 Security Officers
1 Engineer
Dr Linn

150 Colonists on ice. About half of them are Cultists.

Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Star Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:01 pm

It's not so odd that they wouldn't recognize an Andorian. Vulcans were the first race to make contact with earth and these guys are noobs Smile
Emily Star
Emily Star
Chief Operations Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:02 pm

It's true. The early colony ships (which Valhalla is one of) were launched between 2069-74, at the earliest that's only 7 years after Cochrane's warp flight and First Contact.
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:19 pm

um.. you know that, Tybalt isn't quite as cannonically edu-mif-icated...

He's an Andorian and despite the upbringing in the Corps he is enough of a native of that world that the version of history he knows (and was interested in learning) is somewhat more Blue-people centered...

For example he knows far more about the adventures of the IGS Kumari than the Enterprise, is firmly sure that Archer was Shran's sidekick, and that It was Archer's gratitude at Shran 'taking a dive' in the Ushaan that formed the bond of gratitude that said human had for the Andorian hero from then on...

So yes he's being species-centric and maybe a very little bit slighted that they would recognise a 'Vulcan' and not his own (cough more important cough) race.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:03 pm

LOL! That is actually very cool! (Personally I prefer Andorians over Vulcans :p)
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Star Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:52 pm

Yes! I am better than you Razz
Emily Star
Emily Star
Chief Operations Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:32 am

You wish!
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Star Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:34 am

Ahahaha ! Oh Loki! I love how you worded it! Yes, yes Tybalt obeyed me Smile
Emily Star
Emily Star
Chief Operations Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:30 am

Dont get too comfy with that eh Emily?

So I've got a post done for the mad Doctor/Evil Cult leader on the Valhalla. The hijacking has kicked off and the hijackers are not too interested in the wellbeing of non-believers.  Twisted Evil 

Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Star Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:10 pm

Frack me! Tybalt that post was insane!! Amazing kick @ss marine or what. I don't even know how to compete with that !
Emily Star
Emily Star
Chief Operations Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:34 pm

Awesome butt-kicking JP in the works with many of the crew involved. Those of you who were not and want to be...come join in! We're aiming to wrap up the plot with this one:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TVZCmDLviOa4oOmP9Liwrs0okf209u5W-zCFnOekPtI/edit
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsey Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:31 pm

I have several different JP's to post at the end of this mission that leads to the information to set up for the next mission.
Ramsey
Ramsey
Marine Captain
Marine Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3