Star Trek : Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC Thread: Episode 3 Tears of Valhalla

+4
Clarissa Loki
Hatter3127
Kandice Justice
Admiralwood
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OOC Thread: Episode 3 Tears of Valhalla - Page 2 Empty Re: OOC Thread: Episode 3 Tears of Valhalla

Post  Kandice Justice Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:15 am

The first part of the culminating Prison Joint Post RPs is almost done. Beth and Tybalt, I'll be sending a message this weekend with google docs session link.

Kandice Justice
Kandice Justice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread: Episode 3 Tears of Valhalla - Page 2 Empty Re: OOC Thread: Episode 3 Tears of Valhalla

Post  Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Razz I'm sure that when we bust Kandi and her new 'friends' out that my char, Chase, will be looking forward to making Thrack acquaintance

Back to top Go down

Post  Dushall Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:20 am

Thrack and myself are putting together a post for our arrival to the redemption. It will be in most likely 2 separate post.
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:41 am

I've gotta say, that first prison JP there blew me away!
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kandice Justice Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:16 am

I'm going to start the new Joint Post Google doc session sometime later today (after I get a few hours rest). I'll be on my "weekend" from work and will have some time to think. For those who are participating, look for the google session email invite sometime tonight. For those wish to participate, send me a message. :-)

And thanks for the compliment, Woody. Just wait until we start causing some real havoc. :-P
Kandice Justice
Kandice Justice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:57 am

Can't wait! Btw - who did those SWEET banners?
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Dushall Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Our brother Long Hall from the BOB takes request and puts them together. I asked him for a couple to put on our site.

At first I tried to put them under the category name for each ships section but it wouldn't show up for some reason. So instead I put them under the ships missions.
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kandice Justice Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:09 pm

I wanted to know who organized up the profile pages. I liked the service record changes that were made. So awesome.
Kandice Justice
Kandice Justice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Dushall Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:21 pm

That's me as well... I take care of pretty much all site maintenance. I try to make things look as nice as possible so no one else has to worry about it and focus can be put to the Sims as much as possible. :-)
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Harper Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:22 pm

So 3 cheers for the site janitor :p
Harper
Harper
Chief Engineering Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dushall Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:11 am

Site Captain =Admirals Lacky... Lol
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Harper Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:29 am

I don't know about every one else but I am waiting on some sort of communications between the two ships as there is no chance Danno would go over there if there was no dialog open and I think Admiral Wood wouldn't want us going over there with the chance to get shot as well.
Harper
Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Working on it. Should have it out by tomorrow!
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Harper Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Cool ty brotha
Harper
Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Kandice Justice Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:09 am

I'm trying to work on a post tonight but my participants as my company calls them keep causing mischief and cutting their ankle monitors and going on the run. Talk about paperwork. :-(
Kandice Justice
Kandice Justice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:29 pm

No worries Danno - the post is now up.

Gotta love it when there's lots of mischief Razz
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Dushall Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:12 am

Wow... That's why I'm a advocate for public humiliation and harsher punishments for criminals. Loss of limbs, appendages, floggings, that type of thing.
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:31 pm

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Once we're all recovered from tomorrow night's festivities we should get to work on rocking this sim. The Earth op is next folks!
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Star Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:07 am

Yes...let's!
Emily Star
Emily Star
Chief Operations Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsey Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:15 am

I have a Joint Post with Cody, but if I need to cut it short, I can as to not delay the sim.
Ramsey
Ramsey
Marine Captain
Marine Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:35 am

Keep at it Thrack! What we could really use at this point is a post from our away mission (*cough* Hatter!)
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatter3127 Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:11 pm

Sorry guys, this is like my 3rd day off since the 24th (one of those being xmas day!!!). Hopefully can crack on a bit now!!!!
Hatter3127
Hatter3127
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kandice Justice Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:43 am

So, in case anyone was wondering why you had not see me post in a while - I think the big JP that was put up is a clear indication! LOL

I gotta say - it's been a blast working on the Prison storyline. It's going to be awesome when all this culminates into the big battle next episode. :-)
Kandice Justice
Kandice Justice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Harper Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:35 am

so im back my vacation form work has ended and i am back into the swing of things so yea I am back yay or boo your choice Razz But you all know you love me cuz im awesome
Harper
Harper

Back to top Go down

Post  Dushall Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:04 am

Still here. Just sent my first part of a JP with Thrack. My work has been kicking my fracking @ss.
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next